To apply for a crew position, fully complete the application below. If you prefer to download and complete the application and bring it to your chosen Rush’s anytime except between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM. Ask for the manager on duty.
FOR MANAGEMENT POSITIONS PLEASE SEE BELOW:
Rush’s has a distinguished “Best of Columbia” history. Our fresh, high-quality menu and exceptional service has been recognized with a top 5 ranking among restaurant chains in the USA!
When expanding our management staff, we look for smart, energetic managers to lead our high-volume, fast-paced restaurants.
MANAGEMENT BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Weekly base pay
- We are closed for these holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Paid vacations
- Retirement bonus
- Comprehensive health care coverage: major medical, dental and vision
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
- Five day work week
MANAGEMENT APPLICANTS MUST POSSESS:
- 2 years minimum salaried restaurant management experience
- Stable employment history
- High school diploma – some college preferred
- Must be able to motivate and develop people in a high volume, fast-paced environment