Rush’s has a long history of supporting the neighborhoods that make each of our restaurants thrive. Call us old-fashioned, but we believe in the people that work and eat at Rush’s.
That means doing our share in our communities: Columbia, West Columbia, Lexington, and Camden.
If you have an interest in partnering with Rush’s for the purpose of enriching education and community benevolence, please fill out the form below. Rush’s will only respond to requests that use the contact form found at this web address.
With due consideration of budgetary limitations, we continually seek ways we can give back to the community we serve.
Rush’s accepts requests for gift card donations and sponsorships. We do not participate in food donations or food sampling. Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot respond to and/or support every request.
All inquiries must be submitted through the “Sponsorship / Donation Request” section below. We cannot accept requests by in-person sales calls, telephone, USPS, Fedex, UPS, or any other courier. Your request must be submitted at least 30 days in advance.
We require the following information from organizations requesting sponsorships and/ or donations:
- Your mission statement, organization history, and geographic area served
- A contact name including street address, phone number, and email address
- A copy of your current IRS 501(c)(3) including tax ID (if applicable)
- The exact amount requested and the specific purpose for the donation/ sponsorship
- A list of any Rush’s officers, directors, or employee(s) affiliated with the organization and the nature of the affiliation (if applicable)
- A pledge your organization will not discriminate against those it serves or in
The use of any donation Rush’s may make based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, or other bias prohibited by law.
Please note, that we may require further information deemed appropriate by Rush’s Chief Financial Officer and/or charitable committee.
Rush’s cannot support the following:
- Political organizations or candidates
- Capital campaigns
- Individuals seeking aid
- Religious organizations
- Conferences, seminars or reunions
- Research projects
- Vendors with which we do business
- Third-party giving